Akfix 610 is a single component, fast curing polyurethane based adhesive. It combines high bond strength with fast curing. The water resistance property makes it exceptionally good at bonding wooden surfaces where water splash and moisture is an issue.
- Fast curing, low press time.
- Conforms to D4 according to DIN EN 204.
- Extremely high bond strength on wooden substrates.
- Thixotropic, non-sag, ideal for vertical joints.
- Low consumption, economical.
- Usable on slightly wet substrates.
- Very good resistance to chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to moisture and weather conditions.
- Good filling properties.
- Low odor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.