Starbond Black Medium CA Glue KE-150
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Black Medium CA is used to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, quick repairs on black surfaces, and for turquoise inlays.
STRONG "ACCENTING" ADHESIVE: ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 30-60 seconds.
SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F.
Starbond KE-150 Black Medium CA Glue is a rubber-toughened, medium, super glue that dries jet black. This black super glue is ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting certain aspects of your project. It can penetrate narrow spaces, bond close-fitting parts, quickly repair materials, and can be sanded down to a high-polish finish. Our KE-150 glue is popular with R/C car enthusiasts and woodturners alike – it is the perfect supplement to your work with inlays and spalted wood!
Professional Tip: Colored CA’s have a longer bonding time because of the added rubber compound. It can take much longer than the typical minute or two to dry when large amounts of the adhesive are applied. We recommend our Starbond Accelerator to reduce the bonding and drying times.
WARNING: Use of this product can expose you to chemicals like Carbon Black and Methyl isobutyl ketone, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov.
Use Starbond KE-150 Black Medium CA Glue to:
- Accent designs on spalted wood
- Blend into similarly colored surfaces
- Add polish and shine to your projects
- Bond top plate to frame in speaker manufacturing
- Glue and repair inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard of string instruments
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.