Starbond Microtips Extension Applicators
Starbond Microtips Extension Applicators are indispensable in precision work, as they allow for complete control in the amount of glue that is applied. These specially crafted, cone-shaped, micro extension applicators screw snugly onto Starbond applicator nozzles. Ideal for hard-to-reach areas, hairline fractures and narrow slots, our Microtips also allow for work on delicate woodturning projects without making a mess. Each pack comes with enough microtips for beginners and professionals alike.
Professional Tip: When tips become clogged, you can either dispose of them or drop them into a jar of acetone for a few hours, which unclogs the tips for reuse.
Use Starbond Microtips Extension Applicators to:
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Create a hard, clear, waterproof coat in woodturning and on knife handle finishes
- Wick into and stabilize guitar frets
- Install bindings and puflings on stringed instruments
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Prepare fossils for extraction through infiltration and stabilization
- Repair small cracks in stone
- Inlay metal and turquoise
- Manufacture and repair jewelry
- Repair and refinish antique furniture
- Repair ceramics
- Repair marble, granite and quartz
- Bond fiberglass to balsa wood
- Perform taxidermy
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.